|SEND - What support and training will be available?|
- The school works closely with the Local Authority to identify and provide training for staff.
- Termly pupil progress meetings allow us to identify what support the school needs to offer.
- We have skilled and experienced staff able to deliver a wide range of intervention programmes including; Better Reading, Communication Keys, Maths Recovery, Sounds Write and Reading between the lines.
- Interventions are targeted at specific individuals and monitored and evaluated regularly.
- We work closely with and undertake training from a range of other professionals as and when necessary throughout the year.
- The Headteacher and SENCo both hold the NASEN qualification.